Thursday, July 1, 2010

a Brand New...END

When I first discovered that i got friends, it was a very comfortable feeling. I used to be a very dull person...careless about everything around me...feeling happy being alone and contented doing nothing when i got problems...that's who i am BEFORE..

but now...

I feel like i'm going back to that kind of life. A life full of...EMPTINESS.
I stayed away from them...MY FRIENDS.
I brought myself BACK...

maybe i just got tired...AGAIN...
of being someone i am not...
maybe i just want to know if this is really what i want...
,,,coz honestly im confused..
think i need a little more time,,,FOR MYSELF
to think about what i want..
to unwind...
to erase the pressure and burdens within me...
i'm happy with them but i simply don't know...what's MISSING...

No comments:

Post a Comment