Saturday, November 15, 2014

Naruto: The Last Chapter

It was 15 long years of dramatic and action filled journey and truth be told I was one of those people who wish for this to end. I remember I was just a first year high school when I first met you back in 2003. It wasn’t love at first sight but maybe love in a time of crisis.

Back then, our television was broken so I spent the whole summer thinking about you and how will it all end. Will it end with love, agony or more action? I never thought it would end in a very futuristic way.




Naruto became the seventh Hokage (is that called shichikage?). He married Hinata and they had two children namely Bolt (who resembles Naruto) and Himawari (who resembles Hinata).

Sasuke had a world tour for his redemption and eventually went back to Konoha and married Sakura (Wahhhhh!!!!! I love you Sasuke-kun). Their daughter’s name is Salad who didn’t just get her father’s looks but seems his coldness as well.



Shikamaru married Temari and oh yeah! I love them both. Unexpectedly, Ino married Sai. Choji tied the knot with Karui. Gaara became nerdy? Hehe



Everyone became happy and moved on from the past circumstances. I did not though. I still love Minato and Neji that it pains me to see them not being part of the “happy ending” but of course I couldn’t decide for its ending because if I can, I’ll just kill Kankouro or maybe Konohamaru? Hehe. Sorry Konohamaru fans, I simply love Neji and Minato.

All’s well that end ends well. I will always love you guys and Master Masashi Kishimoto, thank you for the wonderful anime ride. I will always treasure my love for Sasuke and my respect towards you. This manga will stay in my heart and surely, others feel the same. I know I’m being emotional here and all but I just feel like I met a friend and I lived in Konoha for a few years and now I need to leave it. In the near future when it’s possible to take a step in Konoha village, I shall meet you again Naruto and the gang (of course I’ll look for Sasuke first! Hehe). For now, let’s have “good” bye.

Matane minna!



No comments:

Post a Comment