Sunday, September 19, 2010

dOn't

i don't know why you're so kind to me...i can't erase you in my mind...you are like my thesis...you're in my mind before i sleep, during my sleeping hours (dreams or should i say nightmares?) and after the long hours of my sleep...I see you every where and i hate it...just the thought of having you around makes me insane...

don't talk to me as if we're close
don't look at me as if you'e curious about how am i doing
don't touch me as if you care
don't stay if all you want is to leave me
don't make me happy if you'll just torment my innocent heart afterwards
don't ask me about what my problem is
...coz itz u...

i'm tired of pain
i don't want to use you as a rebound
i don't want to believe in fantasies again
i don't want to feel again
i don't want to fall again

so please just don't be kind to me...don't make me feel special...
it'll be better if you'll just ignore me like what you used to do...

for me...for both of us....

No comments:

Post a Comment