Monday, September 27, 2010

totAL reJectiOn

I did my best.
I spent too much sleepless nights.
I disregard invitations for social gatherings.
I read many journals, articles,books etc
I surfed the net in the hope that I would find something helpful for this.
I spent much time, money and effort.
I rushed myself each day you ask us to bring you the copy of our work.

But still...the strenuous effort and the dedication I have given were not appreciated...

I was slapped by failure, kicked by rejection, and bruised by insult.
...Would it even bother you if I kill myself? I guessed no. The hell you care and I doubt if you even cared about such possibility. I tried to smile despite of all the pain I carried. I tried not to curse you. I tried not to cry but each time I tried, damn! So hard.

The sharpness of your knife is nothing compared to that of your tongue. Not all insults could make one stronger nor move forward.

THANK YOU. BECAUSE OF YOU I LOSS ALL THE SELF-CONFIDENCE I USED TO HAVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment