Saturday, November 13, 2010

my BIRTHDAY GIFT

wow! my dad gave me a birthday gift...a GUITAR!..wooohhh...last few months, I'd been encouraged to learn how to play a musical instrument...When I was a little girl, I learned how to play a xylophone and a piano (coz i usually receive musical instruments as a birthday gift) and then when I was in Grade 4, I learned how to play a bamboo flute. This flute was given to me by my father. That time, I was fond of playing My Heart will Go on and Voltes V theme song. After several years, here I am...GUITAR...I couldn't remember how to play the musical instruments i used to play and now I'm back to zero...but my dreams kept me inspired so I would work hard on this. I even downloaded video tutorials from youtube...I hope I could learn this before Christmas so I could sing along with my friends and compose more songs...Right now, I still got no picture of it but maybe I could post here a picture of my precious gift some other time...

ohh! While I was in the c.r, an idea visited my mind. "Series of Fortunate Events and Emotional Hells"...hmmm...this could be a good title for a movie..or a novel or maybe a rock song...I'll think about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment