Saturday, October 9, 2010

YoU'rE BeAutifUL


The love of my life has gone

Too bad I can’t find it anymore

Too bad I can no longer be with it

It has vanished long before I realized its worth

The memories are full of pain

Thunder, lightning, rain flooded my heart all at once

Each time I see iit from afar

Something pinches my heart

The love of my life has gone

I can’t hold onto him

His far away and I feel like I’m a cast away

I sometimes wonder

Did I let him go?

Or He did?

Or...simply we did not know each other

The love of my life has gone

But the memories are still in here

Being here watching you from a distance

Is like waiting for a star to fall down

The love of my life has gone

I hate this feeling

I should have run from the beginning

I should have ignored the calling

But what can I do?

I can’t stop it and if I did...I’ll die

The love of my life has gone

I don’t know when I can have him

I am not sure if I have to continue enduring the pain

Or simply accept the fact that he’s not for me...

-I was inspired by You’re Beautiful...Somehow I can relate myself to it...A star...the brightest star and the frustrated star. It seems like I was born to watch that star and let that star be in its place because that’s where it belongs. If I try to reach for it, I have to search the whole galaxy and if I try to hold it I’ll just be hurt over and over again. My favourite star, please twinkle more...don’t lose your light...the dark road I am taking...please help me with it...please never ever conceal yourself...I will not bother you, that’s a promise but please stay where you are...don’t let me lose that bit of happiness that’s left in my heart

Today is a painful day. I wish the water could wash away the pain of my heart just like the way it washes away the dirt of my body. I wish it’s easy to forget. I wish it’s possible to be numb...because right now, something within me kills me. Am I destined to cry all my life? When can I be happy?

I could no longer distinguish which is more painful...Is’t the pain of letting it go or the pain of keeping it here in my stubborn heart?

PAIN---I thought I could just back out once I realized it’s hurting but then now I realized, there’s no way I could escape from the fangs of suffering.

LOVE---I don’t want to believe in it. I tried to deceive myself but each time I see it, I could not control myself. It seems like my blood goes up to my head. My heart beats fast. My mind goes blank. Everything’s unexplainable.

...I'M BROKEN...again

No comments:

Post a Comment