Monday, October 25, 2010

Happiness in Me

Wow! I couldn't erase the smile on my damn cute face (lolz..) because of the result I obtained from uploading the video I previously posted here....After 13 hours, almost 30 person already viewed my video..It makes me wanna cry and please give me a bunch of blankets before I do..haha...For many, It's just a small number and compare to other videos, mine is not that good and is not worth watching however Im thankful to those who appreciated it (from the very bottom of my cold heart)...Idolized or Despised, either way it was recognized...

Because of this, I will now continue making PROJECT JINX NO. 3! the MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY- Tae Kyung and Mi Nam/Nyu version...Ill be looking forward for more viewers....again,,thank you!

Expect for more vidzzz! ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment