Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Stuff Toy-"Invisible" by Taylor Swift

hi there! (though no one's reading this aside from me...still wanna greet...=))
hmmm...i'm thinking about what to write today.There are too many thoughts inside my mind and I find it hard to process those crazy thoughts but then I chose to write a happy story for this hour...only for this hour..haha...it's called as PROJECT JINX...

PROJECT JINX is my project.haha...whatta short description???!!Seriously, I want it to become the label or title of all the stories concerning my hobbies (exclude watching movies please...). Last week, I started to make my own video. Its not a "grandiose" video. Actually, its just a video message dedicated to no one in particular....but i do admit that that video contains the words, which eventually became a sentence and then a paragraph that described whatz up with me during the video making. I decided to dedicate my free time in making those videos to bring happiness and if possible, contentment in my life.

I cannot say I'm okay now. Before, I thought...if I dare say I'm okay, everything would be okay as well but then I was wrong. Hmmm,,let's just put it this way. I chose to move on and save the other drops of tears from falling but it didn't mean that I stopped caring. I still care but then I knew where to place myself. It's loud and clear. Clear enough for a slow learner like me to understand. =)

Anyway, please watch out for my next video. I'm working on two projects now. The first one is the "Letter to Peter" and the other one is the "Miss You Like Crazy-Tae Kyung and Mi Nam/Nyu version".

No comments:

Post a Comment